Friday, March 26, 2010

Laynie's A Big Girl Now!!!

She did it! Laynie's potty trained. I can't believe how fast she is growing up, it makes me sad. But I do have to say I won't miss the diapers. She just decided she wanted to be a big girl and wear panties like her sisters. I'm not saying we didn't have a few accidents here and there but I can say we have no more diapers in our house. To some people this might not be a big deal but to us it's HUGE! YEAH LAYNIE!!!!!!

A few weeks ago I took Laynie to get her first hair cut, I thought her hair was so cute that I went and had her pictures taken. It was a lot of fun and she did great. These are just a few of my favorites.


4 comments:

  1. She looks so grown up in these pictures! I can't believe how big she is getting! Darling pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa...when did that happen! She's so grown up! Love the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Way to go Layners!! I'm so jealous. Maybe she could give Lydia some tips. Glad to see you're back. Keep the posts coming. AND I love her hair and the pics. So fun. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks beautiful. Everyone picture is darling!

    ReplyDelete