Sunday, November 1, 2009

August. First day of school & Ellie's 8th Birthday

For her 8th Birthday Ellie wanted to get her ears pierced. So on her birthday after school, I took Ellie and her friend to the mall to get her ears pierced and to get some ice cream. She was so brave, I think I was more nervous than she was. We had Ellie's Birthday party at Ellie's Aunt Leslie's for two reasons. Aunt Leslie has a swimming pool and because Ellie wanted Leslie's famous spaghetti and meatballs for her birthday dinner.








The first day of school! This year it was a little harder than other years to send the girls back to school. Annie started Jr. High this year, where did the time go? She is growing up so fast.

Ellie started 2nd grade this year. She is loving school. She has a great teacher and lot's of friends.

3 comments:

  1. Those are some humongous meatballs! No wonder they are famous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute...can't believe she is already 8. I let my kids get their ears pierced at 8 also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your kids! I can't believe Ellie is 8 -- it seems like yesterday she was asking if I was Russ's mom...

    ReplyDelete