Monday, September 6, 2010

Laynie's 3!!!

Laynie birthday was in July. I thought it was about time I updated our blog. My Niece took some really cute pictures of Laynie for her 3rd birthday. The day we took these pictures it was over a 100 degrees so we were all a little cranky. I'm so happy with how they turned out, here are a few of my favorites.


Laynie loves giraffes. She has a stuffed giraffe she named BANANAS (were not sure where she came up with that name). For her birthday she wanted me to make her a "Bananas" cake. So I made this cake for her. I found out that after I made this cake that I really like to make and decorate cakes.

5 comments:

  1. The pics and the cake turned out wonderfully! I am always impressed with your cakes. And that Laynie is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake is so cool! What a pretty birthday girl. I love the pictures with the balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a cake genius!! She looks so cute in those pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, cute girl and cute cake! Love those beautiful blue eyes. MISS you like crazy. Keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete