Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Slater SUMMER Fun!!!

Top 10 reasons I love Summer:

10. Kids are out of school.
9. Snow Shack raspberry and grape shaved ice.
8.The sun comes up early.
7.The sound of rain-bird sprinklers late at night.
6.Beautiful Flowers.
5.Sitting & talking around a camp fire.
4.Parades & Fireworks.
3.Kids swimming in the pool in the backyard.
2.Celebrating the 4th of July.
1.Going on Vacation's with my family.

If you can't tell, I love summer. So I want to share just a few pictures of what we did this summer.

During Lehi Round-Up (Lehi's town celebration, if you didn't know) After the parade we took the girls to the city park where they have face painting, bounce toys, pony rides, petting zoo, balloon animals & you can even watch a talent show. We have gone the last 3 years and even Jon has a good time.
Jon's parents spent another summer at Heber Valley Girls Camp. And we got a chance to go visit. When we went up this summer, Sydney was staying with us so she came along.
Annie, Laynie, Ellie and Syd.

My favorite place in the whole world to go camping is Rock Creek--we go every year with my family.

Truck load of Cousins.
Ellie caught the first fish.
When we go to Rock Creek the kids love to play in the river.

This summer we went to Yellowstone. We had so much fun I loved every minute I can't wait to go back.

Laynie, Me, Skylar, Ellie, Annie, Katie. In West Yellowstone.
The family at Artist Point. (Yellowstone Falls)
Grandpa Hansen and Annie
The girls
The girls in front of the antler arch in Jackson Hole WY. Laynie is showing her antlers in this picture.
I think this is one of the most beautiful places in the world. Jenny Lake with the view of the Teton Mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment