Thursday, February 12, 2009

Here comes TROUBLE!

Laynie is a little busy body who drives us crazy trying to keep up. She has become a creative and skilled climber. When we first found her climbed up on the kitchen table, we thought it was sooooo cute. But then she progressed to sliding barstools around the kitchen to access the snack bar, cupboards, pantry shelves--everything AND the kitchen sink.





Her latest feat was to scale Mount Kenmore. I was folding laundry when I started to get that "its too quiet" feeling. I couldn't find Laynie anywhere in the house. Finally, I returned to the laundry room, where I had left the dryer door open. Laynie took that as a challenge to boldly go where no child had gone before. I found her sitting on top of the washer, just playing contently with the hangers.

8 comments:

  1. I know that "it's way to quiet" feeling. Luckily Lydie isn't quite as ambitious as Layners. She's definitely going to be an athlete! Super cute post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! I feel your pain. She is so cute you have to smile. I can't believe how time is flying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ho Ho Ho, that was really whitty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a cute climber! I love and hate this stage of toddlerhood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog. Your girls are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is this NONSENSE???? You have been holding out on me???? Blogging behind my back...man, what the????
    Just teasing!! I REALLY miss you! Your girlies are beautiful!!! I hope you don't mind if I visit you here! I REALLY love seeing what you maniacs are all up to!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, she is getting so big! You need keep your eyes on her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey...Wrider is a crawler too...if you check out our blog and look in October or November you will see him in his cute cast with a broken leg! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete